If you are a Thai food lover like me, I am certain you like different sorts of Thai curry. Thai curries are fragrant, spicy and exquisite at the same time. This curry is a great meal, especially when served with steamed rice.
For chicken balls
200g minced chicken
2 shallots chopped or 1 small onion
2 chopped garlic cloves
knorr seasoning cube to taste
- 1 tbs light soy sauce
1 tbs black pepper
1 tbs sesame seed oil (or any oil of your choice)
- 1 tbsp indian curry powder
- 2 medium scotch bonnet (chopped)
Thai fresh chill
- 2 carrots sliced
- 12g parsley
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 200g baby corn
- 10g scallions
- 25g baby asparagus
- 15g curry leaves
- salt to taste
- 1 maggi chicken cube
This Thai curry recipe is very easy to make and takes around 15-20 minutes from prep to dinner table. Anybody can make it at home, as long as you have some of the ingredients. Try it and you will be surprised just how easy it is to put together.
In a clean bowl add minced chicken, peeled and chopped shallots, black pepper, seasoning cube, chopped garlic
- Add sesame seed oil, combine everything together and roll into bite size balls
- In a clean sauce pan or pot, pre heat 1 tbs of olive oil and sauté chicken balls for 3 minutes
- Add coconut milk, curry leaves, chopped scotch bonnet and seasoning cube
- Add sautéed chicken balls, baby corn and cook for 5 minutes on medium low heat
- Add carrots, baby asparagus and cook for 2 minutes
- Turn off heat, add scallions and serve.
Feel free to comment below. Happy cooking!?